CSCI offers comprehensive hierarchical, relational, and object oriented database designs which provide high levels of data integrity and security while facilitating efficient and reliable integration with enterprise applications.
CSCI has architected and designed complex databases utilized by the U.S. Department of Defense and State agencies.
Examples of our database design and development services include, but are not limited to:
- Trained and certified in database technologies that include Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2
- Entity Relationship Modeling with leading visualization tools
- Utilization of the latest database features, applied standardized coding methods, reuse, and optimization and tuning
- System enhancements, including consolidating system redundancies, growth planning, and recommending new technologies when applicable
- Engineering of robust interoperability services
- Ensuring compliance with detailed security requirements including public key infrastructure
- Providing automated data backup and recovery process development