CSCI's established software test methodology provides an objective, independent view for stakeholders to ensure that their software is free of major defects, meets business requirements, and provides the information needed to mitigate any risks associated with implementation of the software into production.
Examples of our software testing services include, but are not limited to:
- Utilization of automated software tools
- Creation and maintenance of all testing artifacts, to include test plans, scripts, reports and templates
- Providing robust performance testing
- Interoperability, firewall, and security testing
- Ensuring DIACAP and other overarching requirement compliance
- Conducting Development Unit Testing that includes applicable coding instructions and data definitions
- Conducting Software Quality Testing that tests the business requirements, technical interoperability, and system performance
- Conducting System Acceptance Testing that provides for end user acceptance testing
Configuration and Release Management
CSCI supports projects that require configuration and release management. We strategically plan for the installations and transitions by coordinating configuration management efforts with Configuration Control Boards (CCBs) and technical personnel. CSCI also answers customer inquiries on production issues, provides release progress metrics to senior management, and maintains global risk assessment documentation.