Our clients rely on CSCI Consulting to provide industry compliant budget and accounting services as well as deliver expert guidance on improving internal control processes and procedures. We support all facets of financial analysis and support services including budgeting, monitoring, forecasting and improving financial details through applications.
Since our foundation, CSCI has been supporting executive-level government comptrollers and chief financial officers in audit services, financial management and financial analysis.
Audit Support Services
CSCI Consulting provides expert resources in audit readiness activities. Especially for Department of Defense agencies, needing to achieve financial statement audit readiness in accelerated timeframes, CSCI is equipped to support this mission critical effort.
Examples of our audit support services include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge and expertise with the Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) Plans, DoD Business Enterprise Architecture, Standard Financial Information Structure (SFIS), Federal Manager's Financial Integrity Act (FMFIA), Federal Financial Management Improvement Act (FFMIA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), United States Standard General Ledger (USSGL), Office of Management and Budget, and the CFO Act of 1990
- Assessments of internal controls over financial, including computerized information system controls and security
- Analysis of business processes, control activities, environment, information, and monitoring
- Assistance with assertions
- Limited scope reviews of Fund Balance with Treasury (FBWT)
Financial Management Services
CSCI Consulting is a trusted business partner on numerous financial management initiatives. CSCI manages the execution of budgets, prepares and records financial activities for executive level management, and supports over 50 federal accounting and payroll systems.
One of CSCI’s largest financial management solutions was featured in the national news for providing the highest level of financial visibility.
Examples of our financial management services include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge and expertise in the DoD Federal Management Regulation (FMR)
- Financial Advisory Support
- Budget Execution
- Financial Office Support
- Risk Management
- Business Intelligence