CSCI’s highly skilled business intelligence professionals astound our customers with customized business intelligence solutions and efficient scalable architectures that make it possible to access disparate data and get answers to mission-critical questions.
A few of our notable Business Intelligence implementations include the development of executive dashboards and financial reporting tools for federal and state agencies.
CSCI Consulting assisted the Business Transformation Agency in developing the Undersecretary of Defense Comptroller Tina Jonas’ Executive Dashboard, a business intelligence tool that displays financial performance metrics of a $3.4 trillion budget. This project was featured on CNN (View Video) and in the Washington Post (View Article) for its innovation and complexity.
CSCI also introduced business intelligence technologies to the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT). We developed INDOTAnswers, an executive dashboard utilized to improve project and fiscal tracking practices.
Examples of our business intelligence services include, but are not limited to:
- Trained and Certified in leading business intelligence technologies including: Cognos, Business Objects, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Crystal Reports and Informatica
- Architect and engineer robust customized dashboards with drill down capabilities
- Incorporate high performance scalability for large data sets and large volumes of users
- Engineer business intelligence tools that can fully automate and integrate end-to-end business processes
- Integrate the latest mobile technologies including Droid and IPhone Features
- Integrate GIS Mapping functionality
- Develop advanced interactive reporting features and detailed metrics
- Utilize Semantic Web Technologies
CSCI analyzes existing report query workflows and interprets data analytic structures while developing a flexible enterprise data warehouse framework. We have optimum experience in setting up repositories, metadata management, data acquisition, data cleansing and integration and ETL processes. CSCI engineers efficient architecture, incorporating data from key source systems, and ensuring that data is easily accessed and consistently reproduced.
Examples of our data warehousing services include, but are not limited to:
- Design and Implement data warehouses with the latest technologies including integration and reporting services
- Design and implement data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) processes
- Design and development dimensions, cubes, unified dimensional modules and other objects
- Design dimension entities/tables and establish one-to-many relationships with the fact entity/table